Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Want To Masterbate With My Dad

Letting go and ...

Why control everything?

I am a person who has this annoying tendency to want to control everything: the house (I hate the trainers) my children (number of hours in front of the screen, food, study ...), my creativity, especially in preventing him from breathing, do not recognize as it should, and when I finally decided let it be, what are my characters I control ... That's what I tried to do with his first adventure in Adeline (Adeline carrier amethyst). But I quickly realized she had other values than mine, other views, I could not make him do anything I wanted: it had its own motivations.

Why do I mention this? Because right now, I am writing the first draft of a new literary and I realize that every time I make sure it takes place in a certain way, I'm stuck: I lose taste to continue writing. Really, this is not my control. I must learn to let go to allow the story wants to tell to life under my pen. This story is already completed, moreover, in an invisible universe (or parallel), and I just have to let it pass through my being, as if I were a single channel for her. I am convinced (and you know, because I have already mentioned in a previous post) that all stories are already written somewhere. We, writers need only write them down on paper or screen.

That said, how exactly do we write the history who wants to say , one that pushes us to go out, one that we chose to make a living? The answer I believe lies in the inner listening.

However, the inner world of a person is incredibly broad. What to listen to and just exactly where to look? Indeed, we superimposed several layers that we have access by thought. One is the memory where lie all our memories, echoes of our present life, but also those we have experienced before ... Also, there is what I call the inner layer surface, this sea of worn-out ideas to string, expanded since the dawn of time by the myths and legends and the many stories already written that we read and heard, proofread and rehearing, and all these images that bombard us everywhere: television, movies in theaters, newspapers, magazines, Internet ... Anything that comes from this layer is not always true or true. What is the must have its origin in the inner layer deep . When the story comes from the inner layer deep of the writer, is said to be organic . How the writer can allow the real story, one that wants to say, until finally reaching the paper or screen?

experience. Yes. Writers who have a long career behind them know what I mean. They have, over the years, developed their own methods and techniques to extract the true history of this inner layer deep .

However, it is not only experienced writers who have access to the inner layer deep . I know young writers who have the maturity to listen to what goes on inside them. I especially believe that to write so organic, it must first silence the voice of our inner critic and then listen to what is simply there, in the present moment, opening to the inner dimension where history exists. We must let go of everything we already know and trust. There. trust Him, her : history.

Whether you realize it or not, any story that tries to pass through the writer has something to teach him. And to discover that thing, it must be humble.

Add organically therefore ask, first, that the writer puts aside his ego to let live what life means, and thus understand the message that the whole damn story tries to deliver and secondly, he marveled before the greatness that lives, it is curious, even love.

Letting go ... so that our characters make their own decisions, so that the story is true, for we are witnesses of its manifestation.

Thanks for being there and read me.

soon,

Annie xxx ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment