Here is a note from Isabella, assistant to the blog. Happy reading!
I just started a new book by Christine Michaud " It's beautiful life " and I'm already shaking! From the first chapter, I am captivated and it was during the third I exclaim: "Oh my God!" . Of course, I immediately wanted to talk to you! The summary of the cover page states: "You have your hands a book that wishes you well ..." And it's very true! Browse these short chapters is more than good for morale!
Here is a sample of what Mrs Michaud said:
" Imagine that you are preparing a dinner of your dreams ... You have the opportunity to invite three people your choice. Take this opportunity to invite those you impress even if they seem completely inaccessible. Whether you think of Celine Dion, the Dalai Lama and Oprah Winfrey, they accept with great pleasure ... "
" Write these three names on a sheet ... now describe these people noting their qualities or what impresses you home. Why have you chosen? "
hard to choose just three people! There are many writers, artists, or individuals for whom I admire and I'd like to meet. But I want to set indicated. Here are my three choices: Celine Dion because she impressed me by its path, Patrick Senecal because I love his novels and his writing and, finally, John Lennon's memorable texts.
Go! Play the game yourself! What are the three people you would like dinner and most importantly, why?
"So, read what you just wrote it because you're talking about YOU! "
" Surprising, is not it? Yet you certainly have much in common with your three guests. You are endowed with the same potential, several similar qualities and talents. For cons, the potential has perhaps not yet fully emerged from the depths of your being ... "
Personally, this is the kind of stuff that transports me, allowing me to see larger that great and that opens all doors! It also reminds me that these people I admire so much, at some point in their lives, were at the same professional level as I am now. Everything becomes possible for me!
And you? Are you surprised by what you discover? Do you believe?
Isabelle
0 comments:
Post a Comment