last two days or longer I drag fatigue, the there which, may haunt me, rather me snap. Yesterday, I was so down, I did not do anything, except sleep and read. And there are ALWAYS my sinuses congested. TANN I NS-E ... This scarf sinus problem gets on my nerves over time. For over 10 years that I have this problem. Allergy tests gone: nowhere. Chiro, orthotherapist, naturopath, natural products over other natural products. I tried everything but nothing works.
What's my problem?
One of my good friends, an old man of great wisdom, once told me: "It's mental, Annie. "What! Mental! I did not believe him. Or I had not understood at this time. But then, after all these years, I realize that he may be right. My sinuses are congested, and the cause is not physical, because I think too ... " Slaque the Trottel! "I'm often told my boyfriend. How, for a writer, do not think too much, while to her profession, she has to think?
And this night I had dreams where I was back at school I was in Secondary IV and I could not find my schedule, so I did not know what course I went. The minutes went by and I would certainly be late. I panicked. It was a mess in my box, no way to find the damn time. I was very embarrassed. Often I have a dream when I'm not in balance in my life: it tells me my state of being. And here I analyze myself to understand what is wrong. Later in the dream, there were mini-tornadoes that approached me. For me ANGRY = TORNADO! And this morning, I fart a small bubble to my son who quarreled because of stupidity!
What's my problem?
Thanks for being there and read me.
Annie xxx ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment