Thursday, December 9, 2010

Big Guy From The Movie Troy

moods 21 hours

I feel good with myself.
I wade into chaos.
I write.
A new story. A new literary. Constraint: twenty pages, double spaced. Genre: fantasy, fantasy or science fiction. I chose fantasy!
At the same time, I finished reading an extraordinary book, which allowed me to reconcile myself more with what I am. Title: The Art of FICTION WRITING , Emily Hanlon. I liked what I read. I even loved it! I finally found a book that explained to me what I was and what I still live with my creativity. This is totally awesome!

I feel good with myself.
Since the Nano, something happened, a door opened, a peace came and moved me. I feel calm and unhurried, as if finally I had no fear of others' thoughts about myself and what I write.
And yet, I received two rejections in recent days. My new A Spy in the supermarket was not selected for the magazine Zinc. And I received today by mail, an envelope containing one of my scripts (one for readers aged eight and over) together with my letter. Inside, no rejection letter. Nothing. Nada! Good. It certainly was not the right publisher for this story ...

I feel good with myself.
A trust is there. Peace.
I laugh with my son, with my spouse. We're happy, we love each other. Yes, yes, we love each other! Love is everything! Yes, yes, love ... Between a writer and his characters, between a writer and his story between a writer and ideas between a writer and his readers. Yes, yes ... If you write is simply out of love. Well, then, the girl freaks, huh? No, no, I'm very sane. I am HAPPY. Even after two refusals ... Ce ty not just beautiful! ;)

It's like this. Happiness is not the destination but the journey. Whatever I go through every moment of my life. And as Emily Hanlon explains in his book The Art of FICTION WRITING (and I am a free translation): "If we consider creativity as a journey, then there is no failure; roads stop, for sure, and channels become mazes, but oh! What experiences will we live along the way! "

Thanks for being there ...
Annie xxx ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment