I want to talk about lots of things that motivate me these days.
Gratitude
First, I want to thank Lucille Bisson who wrote a simple note, but full of quiet Domestic and well-being. A real gem. Read his words begins long day! If it intrigues you, click HERE .
I would also like to thank Paula Boucher , school dream Night and Day, who wrote a nice post about me and my novel, Adeline carrier amethyst .
A great advertising!
Preview of my novel
On my page My books, I added an excerpt from my novel, Adeline carrier amethyst . I chose Chapter 6. After reading, if you become addicted ;-), you can always click on the links of online bookstores. ... THANK YOU ;-) : O)
Discoveries
I continue my exploration and experimentation of my "W storyboard" by Mary Carroll Moore, with my new. I managed to out the five most prominent scenes of the story. Then I placed the other scenes on my table. And I realized that the weakness of my story is in Act II. I arrived too fast at the first turn (or moment). So I added an obstacle in the quest for my main character. Obstacle that is part of the great evil machinations of my character. While working on the storyboard, the story took shape in my head and the action was clarified. It's magic!
And everything fits! Yeeeea!
You should know that Mary Carroll More has also been another kind of "storyboard". This, it is linear. You can listen to us talk HERE.
Here are my "Storyboard" personal
Knowing what are the weaknesses of my story, I can work better on them then (from a list I made in my journal as a writer). There. I went over there ... I'll let you know for the future. I love to talk about my creative process. It's exciting, you have no idea! ;)
And you? Have you tried the "Storyboard"? If so, and if you do not mind, I offer you the opportunity to post pictures of your storyboard personal blog in a future post.
Let us show you all how this tool is fantastic and really helping.
If the project excites you, send me your picture to my email address:
Or you can just give me the permission to copy your photo could appear on your blog or Facebook, in the event that you would have already spoken.
I await your news, and I wish you good experiences with this wonderful tool!
Thanks for being there and read me.
soon,
Annie xxx ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment