Wednesday, February 9, 2011

5 Month Old Bad Cough And Wheezing



Waking up thinking about the stressful day at work ass that I had yesterday.

Rite after the Internet connection that loose every 5 minutes.

losing it in the shower, thinking that I am including in Boutte and I do not know what to do professionally.

Running naked under my coat with the hair wet to pack my car for the garbage that will happen.

with disconcerting to reflect the strange reaction of a friend against me angry.

Getting Pogner-gown by the garbage that asks for my phone number because he is tired of seeing me pack my car before it arrives.

Empty her purse on the phone to blow off steam with a friend. Feel cheap because it also has its share of problems ...

To be called by the garbage for us that he spoke with the janitor and that he pay all my problems ... What the fuck!?!

again loose the Internet connection that ... Even before swearing: a telephone Vidéotron said they will change my modem tomorrow. How ironic!

It is 10:30 and I feel as if it was 22:30. Day ass, really weird.

I need a drink!

First, resist. Do brain gym exercises ridiculous to me Tapotte the center of emotions. It doesn't Pantoute Calisse!

Argggggggggggggggg! And I have to correct ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment