Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Cartoon Of Mixed Wrestling
A student in my class has a bad patch these days is not bad and whiners ... His trip is to get as many bad words. It has a nice collection. His favorite is "Blah! Blah! Blah!", "Who cares TOTALLY!" and "Damn !"... school POCKET
Équeurée its nasty comments and the advice of the psychiatrist of the school, it lists all the banned words together and then lists the words he can say instead ...
Column banned words was not difficult to find. I even had to stop ...
So that we find acceptable words, I released another word unacceptable level:
"Ha! Julie! I have no right to say no more sexy baby eh? (Laughter)"
"No indeed ... I'll write it. "
"But what does that mean exactly sexy?"
"Heum ... That means nice ... but ... put more vulgar! That's like saying shit instead of poop. But that same thing. "
" Ha ... Ok!
Ben what!?! How else to explain it at a young age 8?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment