Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best Attacks On Pokemon Deluge

Cursed pubs

- Excuse me madam ... What are you doing?
- I'm saving!

Ha ben criss yes. It's obvious see ... No, but I'm all alone you agonize before ass fucking pubs?


- So here we have a squirrel, an old woman with a baseball bat and a glass of juice Oasis ... Let's see which contains more pulp.

Fuck! Out of my vuuuuue! Someone realized that this ad sucks here before posting !?! I'll make a seizure ...

- 12 inches, $ 5! 12 inches is 5, 5 dollars!

NOOOOOOON! In addition to singing, it stutters not your fucking pocket toune!
- Residences Sun ... Sun ... Sun ...
are dying but not before we get there ciborium. The tune is certainly esoteric purposes subliminal.
Ok bye is the end. I shut my TV. Phew ...
"12 inches, $ 5 ..." Graaaaaa! Cursed to ear! Also ben rekindled the tabarnaque!
(Jean-Francois Mercier, get out of this body ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment